Real Education. Real Jobs. Real Life.
Eastern Idaho Technical College (EITC) is now a comprehensive community college named the College of Eastern Idaho (CEI). On May 16, 2017, Bonneville County voters approved a measure to turn EITC into CEI. The new College now offers associate of arts and science degrees with transferable general education credits. CEI continues to be fully accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. The College was created in 1969 to serve citizens in its nine-county service area. CEI continues to be a minimal cost, open-door institution that champions career technical programs, customized industry training, basic skills instruction, workforce and community education, early college for high school, and online distance education.
*College of Eastern Idaho admits students regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
To provide open-access to affordable, quality education that meets the needs of students, regional employers, and community.
- Download Fast Facts
- President's Welcome Letter
- Resolution 17-03, Creation of College of Eastern Idaho
- Accreditation Statement
- Accreditation Year-Three Report February 2013 (flipbook)
- Accreditation Year-Seven Report April 2016 (Flipbook)
- Accreditation Approval for CEI Name Change
- Accreditation Self Study 2018 Mission & Core Themes