Career & Technical Competency Program For Teachers
High school teachers teaching Career & Technical Education (CTE) courses that have been horizontally aligned in SkillStack® should follow the below listed process:
- Upload student rosters in SkillStack® each semester.
- For assistance: https://SkillStack.idaho.gov - Educators – Watch video “Idaho SkillStack® for Educators”
- Check off student competencies throughout the semester as they complete them.
- Make sure students take either the Workplace Readiness or Technical Skills Readiness (TSA).
- Check with high school administration for dates, times, policy and procedure.
- Work with the Postsecondary institution offering the CTE final exam to sign up students to take the tests at the college at the designed dates and times.
- Tonya Tracy – email@example.com 208.535.5330
For questions regarding Badge Curriculum or Program Standards, please contact your ICTE Program Quality Manager
DISCLAIMER: As of August 1st 2015, The State Board of Education policy IIIY changed stating that all high school advanced opportunity credits earned as of the 2015-2016 school year, must be purchased within 2 years from the completion of the course or postsecondary exam (when applicable).
As of March 2016 The State Board of Education policy IIIY changed stating that credits are granted by the post-secondary institution for which the agreement is with and are transcribed at the time the student enrolls at the postsecondary institution.
For all courses taken prior to the 2015-2016 school year, College of Eastern Idaho will honor the prior policy stating all credits earned prior to 2015 must be purchased within 3 years from the time of graduation.
2015 graduates – Your potential college credits expire 5-31-18.
Advanced Opportunities Office
Building #3 Room 334
Fax (208) 524-3007
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Advanced Opportunies Flyer
- Associate of Arts Journey
- Associate of Science Journey
- CATEMA Teacher Grade Guide
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Concurrent Enrollment Form
- Credit Request Form
- Dual Credit Journeys (2018-2019)
- Dual Credit Tracking Form
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan