Career & Technical Competency Program
Advanced Opportunities will allow students to individualize their high school Journey while getting a jump start into their future. These options include Dual Credit, Technical Competency Credit and Advanced Placement programs.
Technical Competency Credit (TCC) allows secondary students to document proficiency in the skills and abilities they develop in approved high school career technical programs to be evaluated for postsecondary transcription at a later date.
Technical Competency Credits are awarded for skills and competencies identified as eligible TCC through a TCC Agreement with at least one Idaho postsecondary institution. Eligible skills and competencies are included in approved high school career technical programs and approved by the postsecondary institution in advance. Students participating in a high school program approved for TCC are not considered postsecondary students until they enroll at a postsecondary institution.
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 377
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Early College at CEI (Concurrent Credit) Packet
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College in the High School (Dual Credit) Packet
- Early College Programs Flyer
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form