Concurrent Enrollment For Students
Concurrent Enrollment Checklist
- Registered for your CEI classes by completing the Concurrent Enrollment paperwork. (This part is critical if you want to receive the Dual Credit at both the College & at the high school) Submit to the Advanced Opportunity Office with all signatures and course sections desired.
- Pay any out of pocket fees not covered by Advanced Opportunity Funds to the CEI Business Office Building #3 (208) 535-5352
Log into the State Advanced Opportunity portal and registered for the funds to pay for your classes (Note: if you miss this step, you will be billed for the full amount of the classes through the high school and there will be a hold on your records and you will not have access to your credits until the full amount is paid.) Follow the two following links for instructions.
Purchase / Rent the books for your CEI classes from our CEI Bookstore
Know where your class is located on the CEI campus, we have maps available for you if you need one
Visit with our IT Helpdesk to get logged into our system to be able to access your course work and CEI email.
Building #2 Room 290
Please remember that we are here to help, If there is anything we can do to help you be successful here at CEI, Please do not hesitate to email me or stop by our office for assistance.
DISCLAIMER: As of August 1st 2015, The State Board of Education policy IIIY changed stating that all high school advanced opportunity credits earned as of the 2015-2016 school year, must be purchased within 2 years from the completion of the course or postsecondary exam (when applicable).
As of March 2016 The State Board of Education policy IIIY changed stating that credits are granted by the post-secondary institution for which the agreement is with and are transcribed at the time the student enrolls at the postsecondary institution.
For all courses taken prior to the 2015-2016 school year, College of Eastern Idaho will honor the prior policy stating all credits earned prior to 2015 must be purchased within 3 years from the time of graduation.
2015 graduates – Your potential college credits expire 5-31-18.
Advanced Opportunities Office
Building #3 Room 334
Fax (208) 524-3007
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Advanced Opportunies Flyer
- Associate of Arts Journey
- Associate of Science Journey
- CATEMA Teacher Grade Guide
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Concurrent Enrollment Form
- Credit Request Form
- Dual Credit Journeys (2018-2019)
- Dual Credit Tracking Form
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan